PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Was watching Silence Of The Lambs. Lecters first appearance was the greatest exchange I've ever scene. I also rank The Dark Knights scene with Ledger and Bale in jail at the top.

What other such interactions come to mind? Just curious.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
"I already know how to drink." From my all-time favorite movie, The Sting. Never was an on-screen exchange between Redford and Newman that wasn't memorable.

Dec 28, 2015
Christopher Walker as Capt.Koons telling young Butch the story about his fathers gold watch in Pulp Fiction is epic....in my opinion.

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
The entire Sunshine Limited movie, with Sam Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones. Intense, thought provoking, beautiful conversation.
Uncle Pio (Steven Geray) tormenting Johnny Farrell (Glenn Ford) in Gilda.
Tom Waits being woken by Liev Schrieber and co. in Wristcutters. "Does my ear look crooked to you?"

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday with Jonny Ringo in Tombstone. "I'm your Huckleberry"

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
John Wayne and Kim Darby- True Grit 1969

Jeff Bridges and Hailee Steinfeld- True Grit 2010

I loved the interaction throughout in both these movies. Hell, even Matt Damon had some great scenes in the latter.
Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Hiddleston (as Iron Man and Loki) in the Avengers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuAx5KVGNQ
Christopher Walken interacting with anyone...

THIS!!!

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
I love Sean Connery for the single fact that no matter the character he keeps his accent! And I couldn't agree more Pagan, that is a great scene.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Lee Marvin in Cat Balliou with his Silver Nose. One Gunman to another You ain't scared of him. Other gunman NAW, Im a scared of the man that bit his Nose off. :laughat:

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken in "True Romance"

First one that came to my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
Was watching Silence Of The Lambs. Lecters first appearance was the greatest exchange I've ever scene.

Have you ever seen Manhunter? Red Dragon was a remake of that movie, it's got a cheesy 80's feel, but you can see where Hannibal Lecter's mannerisms and speech were taken from, it's quite neat, I almost like that actor better as you can see where Anthony Hopkins got it all from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djAhwNzf8Qs

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
TOMBSTONE
Wyatt Earp: All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?

[pulls open his coat, revealing a badge]

Wyatt Earp: It says United States Marshal!

Ike Clanton: [terrified, pleading] Wyatt, please, I...

Wyatt Earp: [referring to Stilwell, laying dead] Take a good look at him, Ike... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up!

[shoves Ike down roughly with his boot]

Wyatt Earp: The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!

[lets Ike up to run for his life]

Wyatt Earp: So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!

[shouts]

Wyatt Earp: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...

[louder]

Wyatt Earp: Hell's coming with me!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Mayfair, it was my dad's favorite. He literally knew every word of the movie and it made it impossible to watch with him because he actually spoke the words with different "voices".

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Mayfair, it was my dad's favorite. He literally knew every word of the movie and it made it impossible to watch with him because he actually spoke the words with different "voices".
That's me! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.