PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
You can't make up getting the 50$ coupon in a email that states you must login using said email address. Try to login and p and c responds we have no record of this account. Sure the 3 odd grand I've spent with you was done how ? I won't rip em here I want them to do well but sometimes enough is enough.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I shop P&C a couple times a year. I've not experienced the angst and inner turmoil which is so voiced here. Seriously, if you have a problem with the vendor try and resolve it. But, I will state I nor most of the other members can resolve it for you. And I, for one, will continue to use them no matter how much they irritate you or others. I simply am not interested, except from the fun reading.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I really....REALLY have all the tobacco I will ever need, but if my house burned down and I had to replace it there are quite a few blends I couln't get elsewhere.
Since I have never had a problem with P&C I'd have no problem ordering from them.

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
FWIW, I got my latest order yesterday, reasonably packed and intact. 2xDDNR, 2xH&H BH and an Irish Oak, all for $10.62 including shipping after the $50 discount, delivered within 3 business days.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Following up on my early post about the hard copy catalog, also take a look online at their Father's Day Sale (Up To 40% off) on pipes. They have a huge selection right now and a wide variety of shapes and brands. PC is especially strong on Stanwells, but they have many others, Big Ben, Hearth and Home, and so on. Especially if you have a limited number of pipes and want to expand your rotation by one, two, or several, this is a good opportunity. It appears that members are having a good experience with orders getting filled and being shipped without damage. For the pipe sale, click on the promo ad at the home page.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I received my order today. Packed well, and about 5 days from date of order. Two in a row. Winning! (Except for the back order issue I need to deal with) I think things are turning around. :D

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
According to tracking, "nanner baccy" should arrive tomorrow. Have a pipe ready for it, and things are looking promising.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Among other boxes from a couple of other vendors, the P&C order has arrived four business days after it was placed. Not bad.

img_20170518_131913-337x600.jpg

Oct 7, 2016
I have only had a few minor problems with P&C, nothing worth even remembering, but I got two bags of Stonehaven from them today, fully priced @ 49.99, (free shipping) so I will give them lots of slack in the future.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I don't have any Anglers but whatever else H&H I have I'll send it your way, but now we're done bashing P&C right?
I think you should smoke the Banana Peel in the Dunhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.