PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
well, the suggestion was for the matured and sophisticated palates of Lawrence and Uncle Arthur.
My rustic and unrefined bumpkin of a palate is thinking of a taste of Orlik here in a few minutes....

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
Hello all! First of all, I want to thank everyone who has offered there support. It was moving to say the least.
As of yesterday, seven packages have arrived at my house! Every single one is better than Christmas. I'm trying to keep track of who sent what, but it's almost impossible. That said, every box and envelope has been kept, so that I may keep the address. My only worry at the moment is that I may mix up screen names with addresses when I send out packages. So, if you get a package that has someone else’s screen name on it, I am deeply sorry. I'm planning on making the order early next week, and I hope that my choice is enjoyed by all. If not, I again apologize, but I am only a poor college student, and cannot afford sending out a unique blend to everyone.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I shall gather pictures upon arriving home from work. Something tells me I'll have even more packages waiting at my doorstep.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
From the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. This thread is a crowning moment of awesome. I salute all of the individuals who leaped to support misterrogers. :clap:
Simon

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah, like Johnny Rebel said, post pix and keep us up on the status of everything that show up at your doorstep. I bet it's amazing!
I've really never seen anything like this on an internet forum! It's awe-inspiring! :worship:
Tonight I raise a mighty horn of mead to The Brotherhood of the Briar! :puffpipe:

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
I, also, would like to see a picture of all the crummy pipes. I bet it is going to be pretty damn eclectic...
Everyone who sent one can show you which one it was. Then you can assure us all that ours was the best of the lot.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Hey, don't worry about sending me a blend if money is tight. Hell I couldn't afford it for 10 folks, and I bet you got more than 10 pipes.
My philosophy is never deny a man the opportunity to show his gratitude, else you steal his dignity, but a simple "thank you" is plenty for me.
However, if you win the lottery......

Jul 15, 2011
Hey I know that Im a little late on this, but if you send me your address Ill send you a Medico prince brylon pipe that smokes like a champ, and whats better, wont burn out. Nothing wrong it, the shape to me just looks a little odd. Hit me up and let me know. I know the pain that you are going through and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hope this helps buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.