PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
i also have more than i can smoke sir. let me send you one as well.

it's a bad situation when something you love and cherish is ripped away from you. we all simply understand. hell man drive down to the shop in cincinnati... i'll give ya two pipes and some tobacco man.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I'm in I can send some of my blend (ace57) let us help out a pipe brother thats what clubs do and in a way We are all members of a club and this is how We pay our dues to each other. :puffy:

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Lonestar... I sent him a PM last night but he has yet to respond, so please share his address if you get it.
Misterrogers...
If you’re reading this please understand this isn’t charity and we’re not feeling sorry for you. We just feel your pain because we all know just how sick we would feel if we were in your place.

If it makes you feel any better you can consider what we send you as a loan and by that I mean someday in the future you will come across a puffer that has had a bad turn of luck or simply just needs a break and by gifting him something you are paying back the ones that have gifted you in the past. Like it or not we're kind of a dysfunctional family... :D

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I just told my wife your story, she said she's going to cry if you dont take a pipe from me.

She wants you to know I have a bazillion pipes, and it will make her happy to give you some.

Really man, dont let too much pride get in the way of a good thing. We all want to help you out, and its really a small sacrifice for most of us. Get in touch with somebody with an address man, we'll handle the rest.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I'm sorry, I've been away from the computer.
I can't believe the kindness I'm seeing. I swear to you, I'm in tears. This truly the nicest thing people have ever done. I'll reconsider and send out my address. I don't know how to thank you all. I mean it. If any of you are at the Columbus convention, I'd buy you a drink.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I have a single request if you wish to do so. You also give your address so that I may return the favor and at least send you a tin at some point.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
You got it, I bet we will all send our return address if thats what it takes, I know I will.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
BINGO! Just let us know an address. As for any repayment, help out some other fella that needs it when you can is all the payment I need.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Oh wow, that is so sad. I've formed a bond with a few of my pipes and know how to treat them and to lose them would hurt. But you get to build up a new collection - there is always that to look forward to.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
that's what i was thinking jonhhy.

by far and away that's the worst possible case scenario for anyone on here.

dawk

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2010
Man that really sucks, send me an address and I will send you some baccy to get you going man! You are handling this very well-by not shooting anyone!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I have a Savinelli that is too big and heavy for my clenching ways...pm me your addy and I will contribute to the cause. That is a terrible way for a pipe to go.
Cheers.
P.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
He sent me an address but I'll give him a bit to get in touch with the rest of you guys.

If you still need an address by tomorrow, just pm me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.