PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Here are my first "cellar" pics, from just over 4 years ago:

1633497380603.png

1633497394033.png

The John Cotton's line sounded great, so I got one of each. I started with the Number 1, which reeled me in, hook, line and sinker.

From there, I went to the Viprati, which sucked me in even further. The writing on the three tins is because P&C sold them as a "VaPer ladder sampler" from light to heavy.

I STILL haven't gotten around to the Elizabethan yet. If I ever find it, though, I'll let you all know... nnnn

1633497367860.jpeg

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Davidoff Scottish Mixture, which was honestly wasted on me being completely clueless, although I do remember it having a nice aroma.
That was about 10 years ago, and haven't had it since but have thought about it, now that I know how to smoke a pipe properly (enough) although it has a few negative reviews regarding PG etc.
Unless anybody out there has smoked it recently and can say otherwise? ...

Over the years the odd pack of Amphora Full Aroma, and then after a break I bought the only pouch my local shop had - Borkhum Riff Cherry Cavendish..

It wasn't long until after that "blend" I stumbled onto the forum and my first 'real' tobacco was a tin of HH Vintage Syrian.