PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I know this topic may not be for everyone, but handguns are just flying 'off the shelves' so to speak with all these stay at home orders. My wife and I are big handgun enthusiasts and Smith and Wesson enthusiasts in particular--we don't have any long guns and I would like to keep this topic about handguns only, although if you have a unique long gun, please tell us about that as well. I am particularly fond of revolvers from a 1956 Model 37 Chiefs Special Airweight to a modern 500 (I have 14 revolvers), but also have quite a few semi-autos (7 in my collection). My wife is a big semi-auto fan (she has 8 of these), but also has a few revolvers (I think she has 3). What is your favorite brand and type?
I like any S&W revolver with the N frame the best. The older ones. 50's 60's 70's

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
LOVE O/U shotguns. Have Italian and Germans beauties. I also reload my shot shells because I love tinkering and customizing my loads.

For my handguns my main CCW is a Sig P365 or S&W 642. Also have Glocks, Ruger and Springfield Armories.

Odd guns out are my Taurus Judge and Ruger New Vaquero 45 LC single action ?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Taurus Judge looks fun.
This is my F&^k you !...
TtKooXj.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I’m not a fan of Tupperware guns. I think Glocks are absolute pieces of shit. Sigs are pretty good.

My carry guns that I rotate through are:
Wilson Combat EDC x9
Wilson Combat CQB Bill Wilson Carry
S&W 1911sc e series
S&W M65 3” in .357 mag

My truck gun:
CZ Scorpion

My “You’re in the wrong house” gun
CMMG Banshee .300 Blackout w/ Suppressor

My Woods gun is a Sig Sauer 1911 Tac Ops in 10mm or my AAC Custom Remington R1 in .460 Rowland

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I’m not a fan of Tupperware guns. I think Glocks are absolute pieces of shit. Sigs are pretty good.

Wilson Combat EDC x9
S&W 1911sc e series
S&W M65 3” in .357 mag

My truck gun:
CZ Scorpion

My Woods gun is a Sig Sauer 1911 Tac Ops in 10mm or my AAC Custom Remington R1 in .460 Rowland
I love Tupperware!

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
My carry pieces a Charter Arms Undercover model in .38 caliber and a Ruger LCPII. Charter Arms is probably not anyone's favorite but it goes bang when I pull trigger and I'm not worried about it getting scratched or nicked or being submerged if I capsize my canoe, and that has happened. The Ruger is a nice size for carrying in the pocket of a cycling jersey. That is why I purchased it.
My favorite manufacturer, and this is based of sentiment, is S&W. I have four hand me down S&W's, a model 10 in .38 caliber and a model 36 2' barrel chief's special, model 29 .44 caliber, and a model 66 .357. These were my fathers, he carried the model 10 and model 36 on the beat and as a detective during the 50's and 60's. My favorite of all the firearms he passed on to me is a Colt 1911 that he carried through Roi-Namar, Tinian and Saipan.
I love my Charter Bulldog 44 special. They are maligned unfairly in my opinion. The new ones are great and the company has it's shit together now.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019

Wilson Combat EDC x9
S&W 1911sc e series
S&W M65 3” in .357 mag

My truck gun:
CZ Scorpion

Ash- what do you think of the EAA witness 45?

Reactions: kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.