PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Because it hasn't been mentioned I will go Walther. My PPQ has been exceptional. The ergonomics on the Walther were far superior to Glock for my hands, ymmv. I just shoot it better. Also, the PPQ trigger is great for a striker fired pistol. Shit hits the fan, I grab the Walther. For other uses I have other preferences. For example, my Buckmark is my squirrel hunting favorite.

Same. Love my PPQ!

For revolver I like S&W. My 642 airweight is easy to carry and relatively accurate at close range.

eslavs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 19, 2019
Sarasota, Florida
Glock 19. I got it a few years ago, it was between the 19 and the Sig P320. Bass Pro didn't have the Sig in stock so I went with the Glock and absolutely love it. I also own a Taurus PT1911 which, for an "economy" 1911, has been fantastic. Very fun to shoot.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I have a Polish Radom P64 that I quite like after fixing the ridiculous double action pull with Wolf springs. Very compact, all steel, and kind of the commie PPK. The kind of gun James Bond would have been up against. The Makarov round is quite effective.

Reactions: kurtbob and Bengel

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
There are a lot of gun noobs out there lately due to a certain amount of disorder. Gun classes are swamped, and training is a must!
Don’t point the thing at anything you don’t want to kill.
Practice grip control.
Practice trigger control.
Always, always be aware of collateral ”damage”.
In order to do the above, I hope you can find some ammo!!

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
There are a lot of gun noobs out there lately due to a certain amount of disorder. Gun classes are swamped, and training is a must!
Practice grip control.
Amen sir to all of the above!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Practice grip control.
Excellent points. I’m fortunate to have stocked up on ammo and have been helping some friends at least meet the zombie apocalypse minimums.

Here in Vegas you can go just outside the city and shoot, but because of the newbies, I’ve been going out considerably farther. I’ve been flagged and inadvertently shot at by people with zero clue.

The Wild West has nothing on these Lash LaRue wannabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.