PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Looks like the updates have made a difference for Mercedes?. Shame Max had a problem as it would've been good to see what he could've produced on his final qualifying lap.
Hopefully it'll be a good race.
Yep, and good to see Haas and Mick S doing better. I was with the Stewart-Haas Nascar team yesterday, they are hoping Mick can figure it out. Hopefully a competitive race by all today.

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
Exciting race. I don't think Ferrari are going to keep any advantage they had at the start of the season.
Red Bull are looking strong. Mercedes are on the rise.
Russell looking good.
Exciting season to come hopefully.

trudger

Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
Checo is one unhappy man. His last radio message was telling them so publicly. The Bull Durham “just happy to help the team” second driver bs is maddening. Great race overall sorry for Haas team, Checo, Ferrari, and Alonso.

Reactions: Jimmy_Jack

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Well, it had a bit of everything. But not much overtaking.
Monaco may be the most iconic race venue, but I like it less and less.
I am still hoping Mercedes can get into contention to make it a three way competition but it looks less and less likely.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Interesting race. Glad to see Sergio get the win?. The 3 at the top are pretty close with Russell and Sainz still in the mix so it should be a great finish to the season.
I was on the edge of my seat. I think Checo is a class act and he got that win because he out drove the competition. He got shafted in Barcelona. I hope Red Bull backs off and lets Checo go for the Championship.

Mar 1, 2014
Well, it had a bit of everything. But not much overtaking.
Monaco may be the most iconic race venue, but I like it less and less.
I am still hoping Mercedes can get into contention to make it a three way competition but it looks less and less likely.
Thus the drivers have always said Spa is the best circuit.
I'd put Suzuka in a very close second place.

trudger

Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
¡Vamanos Checo! The contract is up for Monaco. I would rather remember it’s past glory than suffer it again. Besides there is no Ferris wheel in the principality.

Reactions: jpmcwjr