PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Bought? ;) It was a kind gift in return for the heroic effort involved in letting him use my address.

It's the reason I wanted to try it. I've heard about this stuff every week for as long as I can remember, so I decided a tobacco as "famous" as this (for better or worse) decided a try.
It was a gift? Hmmmm... OK...

I've smoked it.

You may want to have mouthwash and a flame thrower handy when you try it.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I'll be interested to hear about how others do with their orders. If it is stable I'll go for another order.
I'll be placing a more substantive order soon. I was shocked by how quickly it arrived. Mind you, it arrived at the Minneapolis hub after 2 days. I called DHL and told them that they can deliver the package early. Otherwise it may have sat in the warehouse until Monday morning.

The tracking updates were very detailed, and it was a pleasure speaking to a human being who knew what they were doing and was able to effect changes in the logistics pipeline rather than scratching their head at what their co-worker in another city did, and why.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Bought? ;) It was a kind gift in return for the heroic effort involved in letting him use my address.

It's the reason I wanted to try it. I've heard about this stuff every week for as long as I can remember, so I decided a tobacco as "famous" as this (for better or worse) decided a try.
I friggin love EF2... the juiciest of the fruits, makes Erinmore taste like Erinless!?
Smoke it hot/fast and it turns to spicy mango chutney..
It's weird, but if you go into it expecting something like a German version of an Irish-ish, Lakeland-ish, scented English flake, similar to HU Sissinghurst, you won't be too put off.. I don't want it every day, but it calls to me about once a month.