Did I Just See a Peterson Christmas 2021?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
Those smooth babies look really nice....I've gotto wait on buying Christmas this year. I always grab it at release and then later they give away a free christmas tin and I wonder why I jumped the gun. Not this time!

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Slight correction, there are 18 Sherlock pipes. Sherlock, The Return, and the four Pipes of the “Adventures of..” release.
I agree with you it’s an odd choice for “Christmas”. I’d have preferred a Dickens theme r something akin.
True, but they haven't rereleased last 4 in sometime. And they are not releasing it this time either. Might grab Milverton.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
True, but they haven't rereleased last 4 in sometime. And they are not releasing it this time either. Might grab Milverton.
They only had (I believe; if memory serves) a three year run of the “Adventures of..” series. 2011-2013??
But they still comprise the complete Sherlock line.
Although the Sherlock and Return series both have multiple finishes and releases: Ebony, Dark Stain, Walnut, Natural, Terra Cotta, Sandblast, Rustic and the extremely rare/limited Meerschaum run
(Not sure if that was a Euro only offering or not, don’t remember seeing them Stateside, but I could be wrong.)

Reactions: Latakia Dave

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA