PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Love me some Brad Pohlmann!!
I hope they get the show stuff handled real soon. Time is running out. They have already lost many of the European visitors.

Reactions: BROBS

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Love me some Brad Pohlmann!!
I hope they get the show stuff handled real soon. Time is running out. They have already lost many of the European visitors.
I think the CoronaVirus concerns were going to do that anyway.

On a bright note, the Chinese buyers with the suitcases full of cash won't be descending on and wiping out tables this year. Gives others a shot at buying something they want.

Last but not least the trapeze acts overhead will add something truly special to the whole experience. Just don't stand directly underneath.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Yeah, I wish I’d known that when they told us to book our flights but I guess they didn’t feel confident at that point.

Reactions: BROBS

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
PSA: I checked their website to book a room, then decided I should call to see if there is a special group rate. For the same room (double), the group rate was $30 more than just booking on their website

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
PSA: I checked their website to book a room, then decided I should call to see if there is a special group rate. For the same room (double), the group rate was $30 more than just booking on their website

I know. Pay the extra money anyway; without enough rooms booked the show won’t survive.

Reactions: lawdogspipes

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I paid on the hotel's site but used the link on the Chicago PIpe Club's web site to get there. My rate was $145 a night. Did I do it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.