PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. She's a cute little gal. Now they've take her away. Boo hoo. It used to be fun to cut out her kneecaps and put them on her chest. (with a flap).
Yeh, i remember as a boy stealing the butter box and folding it to make it look like she's naked. Cheap thrills. Now, I just peruse the lingerie section of amazon for my thrills... like a man.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Yeh, i remember as a boy stealing the butter box and folding it to make it look like she's naked. Cheap thrills.
I almost posted the same thing! ?
Rite of passage for grade school boys. Now kids see too much too easily. We had to work for our cheap thrills, dammit! And then use our imaginations, because those were still knees! ?

I almost posted the same thing! ?
Rite of passage for grade school boys. Now kids see too much too easily. We had to work for our cheap thrills, dammit! And then use our imaginations, because those were still knees! ?
So, i wasn't the only one to steal national Geographic magazines from school, and sneak them into my room when I got home?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
If you like margarine, that's fine... but it is as close as powdered creamer is to dairy. Put a tub of margarine and a tub of butter in your yard for a few days. The bugs will not touch the margarine, and it will never turn. It just stays like it is when you buy it. Butter will all be gone as the bugs just eat that stuff up. It's really not even a food. Closer to an industrial lubricant.
For sure. I’m just saying you’re not eliminating the dairy so eat the good shit. Haha

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
My father-in-law grew up in Croatia and he introduced me to bacon grease and onion sammies. I use toasted sourdough. They are out-f'ing-standing. I had used bacon grease for many things but never as a sammy spread. Great stuff.
HAVE YOU SEEN CROATIAN MEN?????

GlassMan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2020
Tempe
I’m in the Kerry gold camp as a STARTING POINT for butter. Anything below that is sub par IMHO. I was on the butter coffee kick for a few years. Kerry gold is great for that because of its rich flavor but also it is full of vitamins. It’s like grocery store ground beef vs Kobe beef. There is no real comparison. Flavor, quality, etc. I also won’t boil rice or noodles or potatoes etc in tap water (Phoenix has bad tap water) nor will I use tap water to make tea or coffee. I can literally smell it across the house if coffee is made with tap water.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I’m in the Kerry gold camp as a STARTING POINT for butter. Anything below that is sub par IMHO. I was on the butter coffee kick for a few years. Kerry gold is great for that because of its rich flavor but also it is full of vitamins. It’s like grocery store ground beef vs Kobe beef. There is no real comparison. Flavor, quality, etc. I also won’t boil rice or noodles or potatoes etc in tap water (Phoenix has bad tap water) nor will I use tap water to make tea or coffee. I can literally smell it across the house if coffee is made with tap water.
I'm up the hill north of you. Water here sucks!

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.