PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

makhorkasmoker

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 17, 2021
Central Florida
I’m currently exploring—and struggling to appreciate the codger blends. So far the one I like best—-not sure if it’s a true codger blend but it’s certainly in that style—is Burley Delight

Reactions: TravB

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
I always liked Walnut more than the others. There's a match blend for it, and I have a tub, but I haven't tried it yet. And Edward G. Robinson, already mentioned, would be high on my list if you don't care for the relatively plain-Jane Prince Alberts, Sir Walter Raleigh, Grangers, etc. The only one I don't like is Paladin [cough].

View attachment 150221
Ordered up the walnut match!

Reactions: burleybreath

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
In years past I did smoke a ton of Half & Half.....and Revelation( when it was an OTC). I don't think anyone mentioned Revelation. I still have a few pounds of the HOW version. I thought the Murrays stuff was the best though. Or was it Philp Morris in the 70-80'sView attachment 150248
Is that a Boswell?

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
I’m currently exploring—and struggling to appreciate the codger blends. So far the one I like best—-not sure if it’s a true codger blend but it’s certainly in that style—is Burley Delight
I’ve committed to some larger packages (1.5ers’ not readily available) so I hope I like em’! lol

Reactions: makhorkasmoker