Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnkc

Lurker
Mar 2, 2010
Frankly my dear; I don't give a damn. Loved the expression on Cary Grant's face while he said it.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Lol. I'm glad you guys enjoyed Tombstone as much as I did.
Ok. Movie lines, how about " I could'a had class, I could'a been a contendah, I could'a been somebody. " Marlin Brando in On the Waterfront.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
The Wild One. Brando, when asked what he was rebelling against. " What you got."
Sounds like one of these Anti's. The want to a have cause, even if its crap.

jonesing

Feb 11, 2010
YES!
I think that is perhaps the best line ever!
So simple but it says volumes.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Movie "Oscar" with Sylvester Stallone:
Snaps Provolone: "I'm a crook? You come into my house with your fine print and addendums, and try to con me out of my dough? Jeez, I'm used to dealing with mobsters, bootleggers and gunsels... but you bankers are scary.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Billy played by Humphrey Bogart: "The only thing standing between you and a watery grave is your wits. Not what I would consider adequate protection."

Beat the Devil. 1953

co-starring: Jennifer Jones, Peter Lorre, Gina Lollobrigida

southernbriar

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
Full Metal Jacket:
"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [Hartman gives a speech to the graduating recruits] Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever."

piperl12

Apr 7, 2012
Sean Connery to Nicolas Cage.... "Your best? Winners alwasys wine about their best winners go home and F*ck the prom queen!

- The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.