PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Beard? I grow a summer beard. Some are here, some are there. I don't care for it, but the cats seem to like it.

Reactions: kurtbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mustache, no beard. My face is too long, and I already look a little too solemn sometimes. I think facial hair is "in" right now for men of all ages. It sort of comes and goes. At one point, it was a meritocracy; if you had a certain professional status, you could wear a beard, and some did so because they wanted and needed to look older. If anyone wants to try it because it is less shaving, think again. It's another step in grooming, and probably takes longer than shaving. When I grew a mustache and shaved it off, my late wife didn't notice it for a week or more, so I took her out to a nice steak dinner and asked if she noticed anything relatively new, but I had to tell her! We had a good laugh. The current mustache is about five years growing and takes a lot of pruning to keep it out of my food, and the food out of it.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Mustache, no beard. My face is too long, and I already look a little too solemn sometimes. I think facial hair is "in" right now for men of all ages. It sort of comes and goes. At one point, it was a meritocracy; if you had a certain professional status, you could wear a beard, and some did so because they wanted and needed to look older. If anyone wants to try it because it is less shaving, think again. It's another step in grooming, and probably takes longer than shaving. When I grew a mustache and shaved it off, my late wife didn't notice it for a week or more, so I took her out to a nice steak dinner and asked if she noticed anything relatively new, but I had to tell her! We had a good laugh. The current mustache is about five years growing and takes a lot of pruning to keep it out of my food, and the food out of it.

Stache works!
Picture, or it did not happen ;)

Reactions: kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.