PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Are these flaps convenient? Do they keep the tobacco “fresh” for a relatively long time? I might be interested in one but I honestly don’t know if I would use one. The problem I always have with these things, like pouches and what not is the cross contamination of blends. I’d end up having to own 5 or so different baccy flaps to store each blend in their respective flap.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I’ve owned four baccy flaps. 2 wunnups, 1 Parker and one of the Blackjack Aluminum ones. I sold a few to Simon.

I currently still own one of the wunnups.

I like it, but the rigidity makes them awkward most of the time

I prefer to use my grandfather’s pouch

C7020FEE-FB17-403F-B226-24E7CF680BC7.jpeg

Reactions: Jshogan2 and sfduke

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
The high humidity in the summer months caused headaches with the wood being used in the CnC machine which has been further frustrated by my tech guy Oddball launching himself off his mini bike and breaking three vertebra, fracturing his jaw and cracking three ribs. We hope to start getting back on track in the next week or so. I'll post a few pictures so you can see the nightmares I confront on this damned project!

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
The high humidity in the summer months caused headaches with the wood being used in the CnC machine which has been further frustrated by my tech guy Oddball launching himself off his mini bike and breaking three vertebra, fracturing his jaw and cracking three ribs. We hope to start getting back on track in the next week or so. I'll post a few pictures so you can see the nightmares I confront on this damned project!
And here I was, thinking you guys were tied up thinking of clever advertising slogans.

Reactions: sfduke

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Sorry to hear about your tech guy. Hope he gets recovers quickly. Sounds painful in more ways that one. Appreciate the update.

Reactions: Jshogan2
Status
Not open for further replies.