PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I agree with the lack of humidifier. If for no other reason than it would increase the thickness without adding enough value.

Reactions: BROBS

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
So thats a 'no' to the built in nuclear reactor and micro chip to sink your 'Baccy Flap' with your I Phone to update your cellar in real time every time you smoke a bowl. So what you are saying is that you would like a traditional take on this product! rotf I should have some more pictures for you lot to comment/add you thoughts too hopefully by the weekend. In all seriousness thanks you all for your thoughts as it makes the whole process so much easier and is incredibly helpful.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
So thats a 'no' to the built in nuclear reactor and micro chip to sink your 'Baccy Flap' with your I Phone to update your cellar in real time every time you smoke a bowl. So what you are saying is that you would like a traditional take on this product! rotf I should have some more pictures for you lot to comment/add you thoughts too hopefully by the weekend. In all seriousness thanks you all for your thoughts as it makes the whole process so much easier and is incredibly helpful.

I think traditional is best. But mixed with modern . Install in a small hydraulic press with steam inside so we can make our own aged plugs on the go. And if you sneak into the GH&Co factory and steal some of that old lady whore juice, we can make our own lakelands on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.