PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
Help! I uploaded my avatar OK, but can't crop it so that it fits in the thumbnail sketch. How do I reduce the thing to get it to fit thumbnails?

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Heck I've been struggling with just figuring out how to post let alone have a picture attached lol have to get my six year old to help with the Avatar ;)

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Awesome thanks for this instruction, I was going nuts trying to make avatar work.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Now the question is why my avatar shows up sideways. Its saved on my computer and my photobucket right side up... :crazy:

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
When I try to upload an avatar, it appears with a "crop avatar" requirement and a crop box centered in the picture. When I click on the picture anywhere, including into the crop box, the box moves immediately to the lower right of the picture and cannot be moved or resized. Any help?

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I have a spiffy new avatar but when I post I still get the smoking man with the question mark on his head. How to I get my new avatar to work?

rockvillepete

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2013
Help! After selecting the jpg file I want, nothing happens when I press UPLOAD. I've tried resizing the file, moving it from a network drive to the hard drive, etc, etc, and nothing seems to work. Could there be some browser security setting that's preventing the upload?

rockvillepete

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2013
Ah jeeze! I was looking around and went into my blog admin where an option appeared to create an avatar. I was having the same issue there with nothing happening after selecting an image and pressing Upload so I stupidly pressed Use Identicon Instead or something to that effect. Now I'm stuck with it and can't change it to my avatar. Is there a way to change from using an Identicon to using an avatar in posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.