Are You Purchasing More Or Less Tobacco Currently?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

More Or Less Tobacco purchases?

• More

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Less

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Same

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
I have pumped the brakes on smoking since I am not able to quarantine, and have slowed down on my purchases quite a bit. Glad I stocked up heavy on Sam Gawith blends over the last few years, since current distribution has been disrupted. At my normal rate of consumption I am set for many years.

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
My consumption rate has dropped over the past year with a new baby. I still pick up a few things here and there if there is a deal I can’t turn down or something new peaks my fancy. But I’m more or less content with the cellar for now.

Oct 7, 2016
Really makes no difference in my plans. I buy what I want when it is available in quantities that make sense to me.

I have sold some tobacco, some as recently as this last weekend, but that is normal, for me, spring cleaning, accentuated by switching some stuff from jars to Mylar for space reasons. Everything I listed sold out in about 24 hours, which is about normal, so I will keep doing it. If it doesn’t sell, no harm in keeping it.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
You just have to memorize some simple algorithms. Really, if you put in the time, you’d be able to solve it.
I certainly can’t solve it as fast as Embers though, that’s impressive! I just got hooked on them a few months ago and I can get it solved in under 3 minutes, sometimes 2. I have a lot of time on my hands at work though and these puzzles are good for keeping my hands busy when I can’t smoke.

Reactions: BlueMaxx

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My vote was less. I don't think it's because of the Covid-19. I had tapered off because I was buying way more than I was smoking, before the virus issue arrived. However, I recently ordered ounce size bulk of old C&D favorites on sale. I couldn't resist. I think I could coast for about five years. Right now not smoking much. I guess I'm wary.

Reactions: BlueMaxx and Bengel

BlueMaxx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
I guess it appears as if I am stocking up, but as a beginner in the hobby/lifestyle or whatever you call it, I did not have a cellar.
After selling off my woodworking shop I kind of went nuts having a little "expendable income" an am slowly amassing a decent cellar.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
This is where all of my cash is going now.

View attachment 23992
Glad youre still going at the cubes and puzzles. Currently working on a megaminx I got for my birthday.

Im still buying tins, though I seem to be putting more of my tobacco money into my favorite cigars. Ive definitly got enough to last me quite a while. It may not outlive me, but I certainly have enough to last me a long time.

Reactions: Chasing Embers