Are You Purchasing More Or Less Tobacco Currently?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

More Or Less Tobacco purchases?

• More

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Less

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Same

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
My recent tobacco order was twice the normal amount just because I had some concern about short-term disruption to supply. The amount bought covers me for 3 months or thereabouts, (bought 2 pounds). As you can see, I smoke a fair bit of tobacco daily.

Reactions: 3rdguy and BlueMaxx

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That's what I've been doing too. Then I have an excuse to tell the wife. "I'm being thrifty and saving money sweetheart!"
tenor-5.gif

Sales are how I finished up my cellar last year with that 50 pounds I bought. 20 pounds of Balkan Supreme and Tobacco Pipes had a 20% off site wide sale at the same time as a Gawith drop.?

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
No more for me. Finished my buying this time last year.
Pretty much the same, although since I’ve been back on the forums I’ve made a few minor hauls buying some of the new releases that came out while I was out of the loop. At this point I’m really just waisting money and If/when I do purchase more it’s basically impulse purchases or retail therapy... it’s just fun to try new blends that are coming out and I’m really glad I bought the C&D XX Flakes as they are some top notch blends and I’m in love with the Bourbon Barrel Aged Plum Pudding, so as long as I’m enjoying it I guess it’s money well spent.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Hahaha! I’ve been on the same kick, once the Ribik’s Cube got too easy to solve I needed more challenges! I love those things! I love the speed cubes!
The Gan 356X is great. Combined sales and discount codes last year and got one for $11!

20200327_000339.jpg

Reactions: hawky454

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
The Gan 356X is great. Combined sales and discount codes last year and got one for $11!

View attachment 24011
Nice! I don’t have that one but not I’m interested!

I have this guy which I just love!

image.jpg

Holy crap man, that GAN 356X is going for $50 + on Amazon right now (just did a quick search though).

(spelling error above, I obviously meant to spell ‘Rubik’s’ not ‘Ribik’s’ :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chasing Embers