Are You Purchasing More Or Less Tobacco Currently?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

More Or Less Tobacco purchases?

• More

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Less

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Same

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
On a lighter side, kind of.

Currently do you think there are more, less or the same amount of tobacco purchases. Not pipes.

I believe there are no shipments coming from overseas for quite awhile so we are restricted to stateside. Several drops are behind schedule including Rattrays, Wessex, Samuel Gawith, Astley‘s, Esoterica etc. Not withstanding, current purchase wise overall what are you doing considering your financial situation, stress or optimism?

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
On a lighter side, kind of.

Currently do you think there are more, less or the same amount of tobacco purchases. Not pipes.

I believe there are no shipments coming from overseas for quite awhile so we are restricted to stateside. Several drops are behind schedule including Rattrays, Wessex, Samuel Gawith, Astley‘s, Esoterica etc. Not withstanding, current purchase wise overall what are you doing considering your financial situation, stress or optimism?
I'm holding out in hope of a shipment from the above mentioned blenders. Hopefully they are still sending some over

Jun 9, 2018
England
I'm definitely buying less. I feel like I have all I need. Now, it's just wants.

Dare I say, I've flattened the curve... nana

View attachment 23985
Haha! Yes need is very different from want. Did I need 6 tins of Cornell and Diehl Smokingpipes 20th Anniversary Blend: XX Flake & XX Flake Dark? No I didn't. But I wanted them.
At this moment in time they are currently languishing in UK Customs and Excise limbo. With the current coronavirus lockdown they might be there some considerable time. Still look on the bright side, by the time they finally get to me they might have a few years age on them.

jzbdano

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2016
Bought a lot the first couple years due to a couple brand closures, haven't bought much these last couple years. I should really start unloading what I don't care for so I can buy some more nice pipes.