Anyone Giving Up The Juice During Lock Down?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
I've not been smoking or drinking due to the virus. Was already on a break smoking and been too busy to drink. Here in Ohio they are just now recommending a higher alert, basically to hide inside for a few weeks. I intend to tie up loose ends, stock up, and comply Monday.

(I have to help my daughter move Sunday, her landlord is scum. She wanted to go month to month for a few months instead of renewing her lease and he evicted her... now,,, with the virus...scum)

Anyway, I picked up a 8 pints of some clearance priced Vodka today and I have gallons of homemade wine.

The boredom is going to make the not drinking part rather difficult. I've been a once a week drunk, hope I don't go full time.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I keep losing track of what day it is. Yesterday, I thought it was Friday and opened a bottle of wine to go with the stir-fry we cooked up. It certainly felt like a Friday. I am in my third week of working from home and every day seems the same...
Happened to me to-day: couldn't remember if it was Wednesday or Thursday. ?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am on a bunch of different meds that say not to drink on them. I might drink a couple of drinks every few months.
I have found that snorting crystal meth is a better choice.

• Haha
Reactions: whsergent

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
I took a break from any drinking about midway through Feb, and then this hit, so I decided to stick it out for awhile. I was a habitual evening wine drinker, but it might be a minute before I drink again. I seem to be dropping weight, so it might turn out that wine isn't calorie free after all!

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
I am on a bunch of different meds that say not to drink on them. I might drink a couple of drinks every few months.
I have found that snorting crystal meth is a better choice.
So... you're vacuuming the sidewalk and waxing the driveway today?

• Haha
Jan 27, 2020
Alcohol is allowed for take out now in nyc and one Italian restaurant near me which offers Jameson shits for $3 among other things sort of operates outside of the rules as a few regulars from a nearby closed bar sit apart from each other at the short bar of the place which is at the very front of the place. Anyway, I stopped and had two with my dog and stood very close to the front door and at some point this lady there complained that I had a dog inside. Talk about worrying about the wrong thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.