Anyone Getting Macbaren Burley London Blend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
You’d know if you were following him...
Well....knowing that his tastes and mine are pretty far off, I wasn't that interested. But since he posted the bit of mysterious trivia about just smoking one blend for a couple months, I thought maybe he wanted to tell us a little more. I think I'll be able to sleep tonight without knowing. ;)
now when someone follows me they get ignored and they get no updates of my postings.
Golly, that’s stuff nightmares are made of right there. ?

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
If you haven't yet, try Symphony. It surprised me and even got it's own pipe dedicated to it a few years ago.
I haven't tried any of the classic Mac Baren blends, the London Burley will be my first one. I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I've almost bought the plumcake several times before, is it any good? Is the Latakia noticable?

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Golly, that’s stuff nightmares are made of right there.
There were a couple that I politely asked to unfollow and didn't, even when my signature asked for no followers. I just took the next logical step.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I haven't tried any of the classic Mac Baren blends, the London Burley will be my first one. I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I've almost bought the plumcake several times before, is it any good? Is the Latakia noticable?
I really like plumcake. For me it’s a treat blend, in that it’s something I always enjoy but only feel like once in a while. Kinda like a glass of port at a restaurant. Still sort of dessert. Still sort of a nightcap. Still have to drive home. I also normally prefer my Latakia as a condiment so it’s it’s ratio is spot on for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.