Anyone Getting Macbaren Burley London Blend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Radice Pipes
36 Fresh Brigham Pipes
36 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
How do the limited runs compare to the original?

I have one stored tin from 2012 that I’m saving for an asteroid on its way to destroy the earth.

I missed the last limited run. Anyone? I’ve always wondered how they can stop and restart production and maintain the elements of the original years later.

I like the old Classy Plain White Tins.

Golden Extra
Harmony/Symphony imho are not substitutes for BLB. I have all presently and a smal bit of the old BLB jarred. These blends are all significantly unique.
I got 20 last year, smoked several tins. I smoked the original, was qute fond of it, but got caught with zero when it was discontinued. IMHO, they nailed it. I have no idea whattthe status of this will be after 8/8/21, so I ordered 10 more of this years version.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
I got 20 last year, smoked several tins. I smoked the original, was qute fond of it, but got caught with zero when it was discontinued. IMHO, they nailed it. I have no idea whattthe status of this will be after 8/8/21, so I ordered 10 more of this years version.
Thanks. From one old geezer to another! Before granger gripped me I was a huge fan of MacBaren Burley. Norwood held my top spot followed by BLB Golden Extra and Symphony.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I resisted last years release, but this year they got me. I was there stocking up on OGS and the banner just magnetically sucked my mouse over there. I had an order number before I even realized what was happening. I think I have DTPD (Dissociative Tobacco Purchasing Disorder).

I seem to be so disciplined, and then all of the sudden some times I just black out and the damn mailbox is full of tins. Someone please explain to my wife that this is a disease and it's not my fault.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I resisted last years release, but this year they got me. I was there stocking up on OGS and the banner just magnetically sucked my mouse over there. I had an order number before I even realized what was happening. I think I have DTPD (Dissociative Tobacco Purchasing Disorder).

I seem to be so disciplined, and then all of the sudden some times I just black out and the damn mailbox is full of tins. Someone please explain to my wife that this is a disease and it's not my fault.
It subsides. I've been down to only smoking and buying one blend for the past couple of months.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.