Anyone Getting Macbaren Burley London Blend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I don't like the idea of someone getting updates about each time I've posted something and I've asked members not to do so. This is a specific interest forum and not wide focus social media. It's not hard to find what you're looking for on here without the need to follow.
Guess Facecrook has rerouted some guys' brain pathways that they just can't function in any other way. Follow, thumbs up/down, and all that is as ingrained in them as the alphabet. Maybe even more so? ?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I don't like the idea of someone getting updates about each time I've posted something and I've asked members not to do so. This is a specific interest forum and not wide focus social media. It's not hard to find what you're looking for on here without the need to follow.

Okay, doesn't make sense to me but that's your business. How do you even know people are following you? You should be flattered there are people who are interested in what you post. Just to set your mind at ease, I'm not following you.

Last edited:
Reactions: beefeater33

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Sounds like paranoid- schizophrenia to me.............
I like Mac B's Burley London Blend.
Don't follow me though........... :LOL:
Nope it just serves no purpose in a single subject forum.
How do you keep up with the notification updates?!?
I only get 10-20/day so not difficult. Jim's followers get a weekly encyclopedia.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
But this forum is so much more, hardly single subject. What are you smoking, what are you eating, what are you drinking, what are you cooking, what are you listening to............. etc. etc........
I won't follow you Dwayne, ............ (as much as I want to!)............... ?
Haha we almost need a who are you following thread to keep up

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I could cope with that. When you need a first mate aboard the frigate let me know skipper and I’ll click the F button
I don't need to follow the Cap'n. Surgeon's cabin is next to captain's quarters, so I can hear most of his doings. Mensch, I wish he'd stop smoking that stinky OTC: it reeks all the way to the gunroom. ?

Guess we should all be grateful he's not a latakia head.

Status
Not open for further replies.