PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
I play two genres of video games, either fps or sandbox, I love Call of Duty, I've played every cod game up to Ghosts but my favorite has to be Modern Warfare 2, and as for sandbox I'm rather fond of the Saints Row series.

jimmyh

Lurker
Feb 6, 2014
I used to be a hardcore gamer myself, played mmo´s for 10 years, mostly WoW from vanillia and up through wotlk, Aion and some Guild Wars. Nowdays i play on console mainly Diablo 3 and Skyrim on PS3. It's time for a new computer and i've had a thought or two about buying a game specced one and start a new mmo or give WoW another chance.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Right now I am hooked on Borderlands 2 but that will stop when the new Fallout comes out . It is kinda funny but retired guys play a lot of video games .I don't much care for box consoles but a high end pc and graphics card makes my day .

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Anyone else ever play Crusaders of the Dark Savant and all the siequels? I have been playing games since the late 80s. Now, the only game I play is Runescape. For those who care, I now have every skill between 80-90. Each skill maxes out at 99. I have been playing for almost 5 years.
I also enjoy Tropico and other economic games.
Winton

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
There are so many games I need to catch up on, some of them are listed here. But like smokeybear, there's just not any time. :evil:

Final Fantasy is an RPG that I've always enjoyed since NES.

peteross

Might Stick Around
Oct 9, 2012
Salida, CA
PC Gamer here. I tend to get into games long after the hype has died.

Favorites:

The Curse of Monkey Island (The funnest puzzle game ever)

Age of Empires (All of them)

Thief: The Dark Project (Freakiest crap-your-pants game ever)

Outlaws (Crappy graphics but great story and the best soundtrack ever)

Half life (Took way to long to beat but it changed my life)
Currently playing:

Half Life2

StarWars Galactic Battlegrounds

GTA Miami Vice
I also love my old N64. I keep it plugged in just in case I need to play some PerfectDark, Goldeneye, or StarWars Rouge Squadron.

buffalopat

Lurker
Jul 15, 2014
I have XBOX One and do some gaming on my laptop. For the console, I usually play mostly shooters, COD Ghosts and Titanfall. On the computer, I play more grand strategy (i.e. Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4) as well as adventure games like The Walking Dead.

heffeweisse

Might Stick Around
Sep 9, 2013
I play chess :puffy: (but that's besides the point)!
I used to play computer games, some of my favorites were red orchestra, red orchestra 2, and world of tanks.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I still indulge in the pen & paper classics, as evidenced in this sneak peek of an upcoming article:
game.jpg

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Just Finished playing The Last Of US Remastered for PS4 and i gotta say it was a great game everything from controls, Graphics, Story was top notch i really enjoyed it and might play through one more time. Highly recommend it.
The-Last-of-Us-Coop-Stealth-Is-Hard-Helps-Story-Says-Developer-21.jpg

joel_on_horseback_1406290306_77580.jpg

TLOU.png

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
No gamer here. It's a parallel universe. What little interaction I've had, I feel no connection between anything

I do with "controls" to anything that happens on the screen. It's not just generational. My late father-in-law

was crazy for football and golf video games of his time, and used to play endlessly with his grandson, now a

college student. I feel like getting out on the expressway is a high stakes "game" of a sort.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
I use to be heavy into MMO's but have slowly gravitated away. I have Skyrim but haven't devoted much time at all. I did play LOTR for a bit and liked it. Maybe I should give it another shot.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
While waiting for the new PS4 to get here I've been having a run on the old gamecube. I've been playing Super Smash Bros Melee with my roommate every night for about a week, and am nearly through Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I forgot how great these old games can be!

Status
Not open for further replies.