PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
I belong to a casual raiding guild in WoW, but I've done the hardcore thing in the past. I started MMO's with Ultima Online (Catskills server) back in the day. I've played a bit of Gears of War, but I'm at the point where my son has out classed me and looks at me with disdain when he head shots me.
Currently I'm playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Phantoms, but I'm also looking forward to The Division. I'm almost in fanboy mode over it.

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
Xbox Live - Jerminator28
I have Xbox One and 360, but I usually just stick to Xone right now. Titanfall and Minecraft mostly. Waiting on Destiny!!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia is set to release November 6, 2016. Over two years away. Windows, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Set 300 years after Skyrim in the Black Marshes (Argonia). One of the cool new Combat Skills is Guerilla Warfare, which allows you to do stuff like drown enemies in the swamp.
There's quite a lot of info on the new story and additions/changes. Here's the link to what we know:
http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_VI:_Argonia

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Skyrim fans ... if you haven't seen this ... YOU MUST! :D
watch

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
No consoles here, but Eve Online has consumed me for about 6 years so far. It's like crack...
@randyb, I escaped, just. All my stuffs got trapped out in Providence, then I just couldn't be bothered to sell them. I wonder if my planets are still rolling?

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Oh my cobguy, I had never seen that. Hands off smokey, she's mine! That was awesome.
I guess it's still technically the age old debate of sword vs bow, right?

shur

Lurker
Oct 5, 2014
Racing games are where I concentrate lately. I've got all of the Need For Speeds 1994-2011.
I built my last gaming rig about 9-10 years ago so don't PC game much any more.

My PS3 has been turned on less than a dozen times this year, the controllers are always dead when I want to use them. At least the racing wheel plugs in.
If it's not a racing game it'll probably be one of the Ratchet & Clank series. I love those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.