PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I've got 40+ hours in Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm only 40% through the game. I spend far too much time doing all the side quests. I am ranked in the top 10% worldwide for hunting animals. I don't try to hunt. I just get attacked by packs of wolves and bobcats. Looking forward to finishing this and begin losing time to AC 4 on the high seas.
-Jason

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'm definitely looking at AC 4 next ... after I finally escape Skyrim, that is. :D

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
Good to know there are other gamers on here as well!

I don't do much online gaming though, I'm old school in that I find single player stories more appealing than playing with a bunch of random strangers. I never buy a game for its online mode, I do however make exceptions when it comes to Elder Scrolls Online, Team Fortress 2, and Grand Theft Auto 5. I'd be more willing to play online if I had more friends owning the same titles as me.
My current collection off the top of my head:
Thief 1, 2, 3, & 4 (Thief 1 & 2 are my all-time favorite games)

Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite

Fallout 3 & New Vegas

System Shock 2

Assassin's Creed 2

Dishonored

Left 4 Dead 2

The new Tomb Raider

Half Life 1 & 2

Portal 1 & 2

Red Dead Redemption

Far Cry 3

Battlefield 3

A ton of Call of Duty games

Crysis 2 & 3

Grand Theft Auto 4 & 5

Wolfenstein The New Order (Currently playing)

Outlast

Civilization 5

Team Fortress 2

Sir, You Are Being Hunted (contains pipe-smoking Victorian killer robots)

Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, & Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Online

Kerbal Space Program

Age of Empires 1, 2, & 3

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (contains pipe-smoking Victorian killer robots)
Not to mention a "Pipe & Tobacco" is an item you can find that *restores* health. Game is hard, but worth it to see pipe using robots with tweed hats.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Interesting!! I might wanna try this game.
robot1.jpg

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Im pickin up a new xbox one here in the next week. Anyone else going to get the new destiny game for the xbox one? If so, PM me your gamertag and we can throw down and smoke a bowl while enjoying some fantastic game time!!

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Kids = LEVEL EXPERT DIFFICULTY
Peck that just a more serious game with higher levels of commitment. Your still alive so your doing good haha as you only got one life in that game. Sorry for the bit of hope there i meant No Life.
But im waiting to play the same game hopefully soon but im still in the fun stage, trying to make one that is lol.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
My gamer tag is OrganizedMadman

I have both 360 and Xbox One.

Hey Peck old buddy, you gotta learn to schedule!

I work full time, go to college full time, work on my house, and have an amazing and talented six year old son.

I still find time to play games. Not as often as I used to, but still find time to kick back with the controller.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Just started Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. Enhanced Ed. just came out in 2014. One of the all-time classics. Huge, huge pluses for being turn-based with the space bar so I can smoke and plan each round between puffs. Can't CoD and smoke! 'Course I'm a 1st Edition D&D DM, and don't do consoles, so you can imagine the fun I'm having. Ah, old school. It's fun knowing how non-dangerous kobolds are, and that ghouls have the paraysis touch, without finding out the hard way.
It's put my FSX on hold, and I just hit 750 hours total flight time. Have almost 200 aircraft, over half of which are helicopters, and much of the world photoreal, improved ATC, over 4,000 AI liveries, and other mods.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
I love video games, unfortunately I was never able to afford the ps3 so I've had the PS2 till it took a crap, so I repaired it with another I had, then it crapped again and that was it. Didn't game for a while till my gfs grandparents bought her a iPad and I played a lot of Trigger fist (awesome IOS game!) a couple of days ago I stumbled across this forum and showed SWMBO the amazing graphics of the games posted here and said "man I want to play that!!"
She preceded to get me a PS4 and "the last of us" since that was the game I showed her on the thread. First off, how making is she!! If only I could get her to get me some tobacco!! :rofl: anyways, I have been loving the PS4. The graphics are just incredible! It is a huge jump from the ps2!! I want to get "the crew" and GTA 5 when it comes out for sure. Any other suggestions out there?

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
I bought a ps3 specifically to play street fighter 4. Not sure if I have played any other game in the last 6 years except mortal kombat 9. Still plenty of people online. I will upgrade to a ps4 when mk X comes out in April 2015

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Any ps3 owners that play C.O.D black-ops 2, MW3 or Battlefield 3 find me, my PSN handle is FortyFord77

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
@ruger. I have been playin non stop on the xbox one. Pretty sweet I must say. Its gonna take some getting used to but I think its gonna be a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.