PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Btw, in addition to this being non-voluntary, and PipesMagazine.com having nothing to do with the changes - we can't take credit for what you like, and we can't blamed for what you don't - it's not just press a button and viola!

Twelve hours of work and testing had to go into this, where I am paying an hourly rate to a developer.

That's because Xenforo was recommended as the best forum package, and it is in many ways. However, when tied in with WordPress, it can be a complete fiasco. That's why we have an offline testing site for the updates. We update, and ten things break, and then we have to figure out how to fix them one by one. It's definitely not fun.

Once we finally get the last thing fixed, we go live, and find out what everyone likes, and doesn't like, and then have to weigh what we should spend even more time on.
Might as well throw in my 1/50 of a dollar.

1. I prefer to think of these changes as "growing pains" as opposed to "out with the old and in with the new".

2. It's working fine both in Firefox on my Win10 desktop and in DuckDuckGo on my Android phone.

3. It's loading much faster in both environments.

Hope that's helpful.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and dmcmtk

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Might as well throw in my 1/50 of a dollar.

1. I prefer to think of these changes as "growing pains" as opposed to "out with the old and in with the new".

2. It's working fine both in Firefox on my Win10 desktop and in DuckDuckGo on my Android phone.

3. It's loading much faster in both environments.

Hope that's helpful.
Ass- Kisser!................ JK.............

• Haha
Reactions: wyfbane

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I concur, much greater loading speeds.

This site is one of the few I give a pass on the ad blocks, for the sake of pitching in, but the moving images blow.

Also, my erections are lasting more than four hours. Is Zenforo responsible? ?

1609322278637.jpeg

tomatamot

Part of the Furniture Now
May 26, 2020
EU
That's obnoxious. First of all, those ads pay for the running of this site, and secondly, all of the ads are relevant to what this site is about. It's not like you're seeing ads for Ashley HomeStore.
Obnoxious, yes that’s the right word for this flashing ad. This hurts my eye.
And, before you coming back with that sponsor story: you may ban me for life. :col:

Status
Not open for further replies.