America, Can We Have Our Weather Back Please?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
6 Fresh Castello Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Jay - you wonder why you bother, doesn't it?
Still, the snow has more or less gone now in Bristol. Still not a lot of milk or bread in the shops - a day or two to get back to normal I think.
Mike

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"How much snow did you get, Jay?"
Paul, I'm not quite sure as I never ventured outside but I would guess 4 - 6 inches. The village was entirely cut off on Thursday!
I'm surprised you only got four inches up on Bodmin Moor.....I would have guessed a foot at least.
Regards,
Jay.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Say, Mods, when a completely inappropriate post pops up in a good thread, could you just delete it and let the thread roll??

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
Please take the OP with a pinch of salt; I think Jay must be heavily into his beer consignment, LOL!
Global warming is not a myth. Global warming is real. Global warming is happening. Global warming is happening right here, in Auld Reekie in Scotland.
Three hundred days of blistering sunshine a year gets a man down, and by ten of the clock one can fry eggs on the sidewalk. It is far too hot for Jocksmen to wear anything under the kilt, perhaps just frilly silk panties for very formal occasions (i.e. in the presence of royalty when the Levanto doth blow from the south).
Moreover, the aridity! – mah nose is bleedin’ an’ the skin of mah bleedin’ knuckles is cracked and bleedin’…………..
Oops, I must have nodded off and been dreaming of when I lived in Colorado.
It is actually pishin’ doon here the noo!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.