PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I had kidney stone surgery also, and waking up with a string coming out my junk, with the doc tell me to take two pills and yank the string out was the worst experience of my life. It's like some weird horror movie with a sadistic doctor.
It is like the Inquisition and the torcher chambers. I have broken bones, had 3 back surgeries including a fusion with all kinds of metal in me. I have wiped out skiing so bad I should be dead. 2 foot surgeries, a shoulder surgery, a wrist surgery. None compare to the pain of stones. Even Viral Meningitis two times. That is close as it feels like your head is going to explode.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
It is like the Inquisition and the torcher chambers. I have broken bones, had 3 back surgeries including a fusion with all kinds of metal in me. I have wiped out skiing so bad I should be dead. 2 foot surgeries, a shoulder surgery, a wrist surgery. None compare to the pain of stones. Even Viral Meningitis two times. That is close as it feels like your head is going to explode.
Harris,
You gotta stop bragging.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I had kidney stone surgery also, and waking up with a string coming out my junk, with the doc tell me to take two pills and yank the string out was the worst experience of my life. It's like some weird horror movie with a sadistic doctor.
You did have a sadistic doctor. When I last had the thrill of dealing with kidney stones my doctor administered a topical anesthetic before yanking out the string. It felt strange but was otherwise not painful. I could have done without the nurse assisting.

You did have a sadistic doctor. When I last had the thrill of dealing with kidney stones my doctor administered a topical anesthetic before yanking out the string. It felt strange but was otherwise not painful. I could have done without the nurse assisting.
The worst part is just waking up and getting slapped with the idea. Pulling the string wasn't nearly as bad as the pain before the surgery.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have had some doctors use the topical solution and others who just yanked it out. I got smart after a while and got my doctor to give me valium as those work way better with a stent in. I would collect a little supply maybe 5 of the 10mg Blue's. Fifteen minutes before my appointment I chewed all 5 Valium and I barely felt it.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I have had some doctors use the topical solution and others who just yanked it out. I got smart after a while and got my doctor to give me valium as those work way better with a stent in. I would collect a little supply maybe 5 of the 10mg Blue's. Fifteen minutes before my appointment I chewed all 5 Valium and I barely felt it.
Shit! All five Valium pills? I’m surprised you weren’t comatose.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Harris, you may deny it but you are a as STRONG as an OX - I hold my position - seat-bound or not?

Reactions: BROBS

jeremyreeves

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2015
I really would love to see a book with recipes, that would be cool.

I recently saw your post on one of the What Are You Smoking.... threads that you had some 2012 GL Pease Navigator burning in a Jack Howell pipe. Did you have any reaction to that blend? I ask because Navigator contains a very large portion of Red VA. I would think it would be more than enough to trigger a reaction, if Red VA were the culprit.

Last edited:
I recently saw your post on one of the What Are You Smoking.... threads that you had some 2012 GL Pease Navigator burning in a Jack Howell pipe. Did you have any reaction to that blend? I ask because Navigator contains a very large portion of Red VA. I would think it would be more than enough to trigger a reaction, if Red VA were the culprit.
You’re being a great sport for Harris, but the man used to be an ABBA fan. And, he had a YES album cover as an avatar! He obviously just has poor taste all around. puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.