PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Haha thanks guys for the reassurance. I didn't mean to draw any bad blood (which thankfully i didnt haha). In all seriousness who doesn't constantly refresh usps tracking numbers when pipes are on the way haha.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Agreed, the first meme IS funny! Especially when folks order from Al Pascia (EUROPE) and get it in 3 days but stuff from here can take a week...

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
It is just one of those things that happens. We aren't taking personal shots at one another, so it's all in good fun.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy Peck, Warren, Phil, or Brad a drink if I saw them.
No big thing, and it happens all too often on any given forum site. If by chance we were all together over drinks having a similar discussion it wouldn’t get heated (not that it actually ever did) as the type written word leaves much to be desired given the simple fact that there is no eye contact and the spontaneous and immediate interchange of thoughts by the spoken word.
As for Alec Baldwin, I wasn’t defending him but merely defending the right that anyone’s personal conversation on a phone should be private and not be made public: nothing more, nothing less. Other than that, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about him, and or his personal life. Hell, I’ve got enough as it is to worry about with my own life much less giving a shit about Hollywood’s prima donnas.
Now, and back to jiujitsubowl’s original post. My best find as it pertains to an actor smoking a pipe in a film, who also happens to be one of my favorite actors, is Anthony Hopkins. No need for a meme as he is smoking a cob and it says it all. That’s my man Anthony! :wink:
fCcCG07.jpg

Dec 24, 2012
As for Alec Baldwin, I wasn’t defending him but merely defending the right that anyone’s personal conversation on a phone should be private and not be made public: nothing more, nothing less. Other than that, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about him, and or his personal life. Hell, I’ve got enough as it is to worry about with my own life much less giving a shit about Hollywood’s prima donnas.
+ 1 - wyfbane, just a personal opinion, and we can agree to disagree.
Now, who hasn't lost it in public? This reminds me of myself on our recent vacation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWRxPDhd3d0

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I'd rather get heated over his ex, Kim Basinger. I'll never forget her in the movie, 9-1/2 Weeks.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
That movie would have been much better if they had not cut the last half of the tenth week.
Nah... you wouldn't want to see that part. That is where Alec Baldwin finally hooked up with her.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Just read this thread. My thoughts went to Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, Robert Blake, and even Clint Eastwood.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I missed the pic of Kim Basinger!? Now THAT is getting personal! ;)
It was a pic of an obviously very drunk woman (in character, of course) and a guy trying to help her out by tying her shoes for her.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
Now, and back to jiujitsubowl’s original post. My best find as it pertains to an actor smoking a pipe in a film, who also happens to be one of my favorite actors, is Anthony Hopkins. No need for a meme as he is smoking a cob and it says it all. That’s my man Anthony! :wink:
Phil i can make up a good one for this! Stay put, be back with one later haha

Status
Not open for further replies.