A Law Is Passed Making Pipe Tobacco Illegal- How Does Your Life Change?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
3 Fresh Doctor's Pipes
12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
For me, I'd likely smoke what I have and be done in a few months to a year. At that time big brother will have taken yet another small pleasure from me. Two in truth since I would have literally no reason to continue my quest to carve the perfect billiard.

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
If it weren't for job related obligations I'd smoke weed again in about 9 seconds regardless of tobacco's legality, hahaha. In moderation of course, child rearing and all. That and the same old health concerns.

I gave up weed decades ago to attend to child rearing, actually. Once I am out of the workforce and totally retired, it will prolly take me 9 seconds as well. No drug testing where I work, just don't want to yet.

Anyway, not to make it a weed thread. I always thought about hiding tobacco in a pot patch when I read that pot is very accepted in Australia but that tobacco is very regulated. Growing tobacco is illegal there and there is a blackmarket with people growing it and selling it *uncured*. People are even growing other, ornamental, species of Nicotiana to smoke.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas

ifit-is-on-the-internet-it-must-be-true-abraham-lincoln-30312354.png