A Law Is Passed Making Pipe Tobacco Illegal- How Does Your Life Change?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
New Cigars
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
24 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rdoss16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2019
would your smoking slow down? go from a bowl everyday to every other day? start growing your own? drop the briar and start smoking the hippie lettuce instead? how would your life change if pipe tobacco became illegal? just a shower thought today i thought i would bring to the group.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
I'd probably cut my rate down to about 2 bowls a week and make the rest of what I have last 30 years or so.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
If it happens, I might attempt to grow my own. I’m hoping to have enough squirrelled away when the time comes. As long as I get another few years to accumulate, I should be good, as long as I keep it to a few bowls a week

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
At the slow rate I smoke, I'd squeak along for years. And I could slow down even more, every other day, every few days, weekends. But suppose I'm exceedingly long lived, then I'd have to decide whether I wanted to go black market. I never catch up with my supply, so maybe I'll just order another tub from time to time and hope for the best.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Wouldn't change much. I have enough for multiple lifetimes at the rate I currently smoke. Depending on what prices did I may eventually be tempted to sell some though, haha. One lifetimes is probably enough.

If it weren't for job related obligations I'd smoke weed again in about 9 seconds regardless of tobacco's legality, hahaha. In moderation of course, child rearing and all. That and the same old health concerns.