PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Fast international shipping, I got my shipment in about a week using the cheapest shipping option, plus an unmarked pack. age, i'm tempted to order a pound and see if it gets through customs without getting hit with duty

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Good selection and great service (to those north of the US border!). Thanks, Rich!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
I just got my second order. Solid service.
Prairie Wind has turned out to be a really nice VaPer. Morton, Phillip, and Cortez sold me on it. Thanks boys.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Apparantly if you keep international orders under 100$ they make it through customs alot easier, my older brother used to do alot of video game shipping and told ,e if the price is over 100$ customs has to check the package. Any good suggestions for a 4noggins blend? I'm thinking bald headed teacher, I want an English blend, or should I just be safe and go with early morning pipe as I want to get a pound

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I've also had nothing but great experiences buying from 4noggins. And somehow, through some magic, my orders get from Vermont to Seattle in two days!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
4noggins has provided me great service thus far. You get an order confirmation email and then they send you a shipping confirmation email with a USPS tracking number.

One other e-tailer I use sends a shipping confirmation but no tracking, and another I have used didn't send me any confirmation that order was processed or shipped. I had to email that establishment twice before they said the order was processed and sent out in the mail.

Aug 1, 2012
4noggins has been the best for me so far. They are faster getting my order to me than any other retailer and they make up for any higher tobacco price with lower shipping costs than P&C or SmokingPipes.com. They even do little nice things that will keep me coming back such as a little hand-written "thank you" and the occasional sample thrown in.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Just placed and order with them Thursday night. Got a note it shipped on Friday and I won't be surprised to find it at my door Monday! Great service!
CARTER HALL - 14oz Can

LANE Bulk 1-Q - 8oz

WALNUT - 12oz Can

McClelland WILDERNESS - 50g

Peter Stokkebye BALKAN SUPREME - 4oz

McClelland FROG MORTON'S CELLAR 100g

4noggins Bulk NUTTY PROFESSOR - 4oz

SOFTIE PIPE BITS

rjscha

Lurker
Feb 16, 2013
4noggins is the ONLY online retailer I've purchased from. Always excellent service.
I've never received a free sample though. Probably ordered 10-15 times. I wonder if the free samples come more from phoned in orders? I've always used the website. No complaints though. I got what I ordered at a fair price and it always ships out quickly.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
They are the only place I have purchased from too. I have never received a sample either but no big deal. I am just happy to have access to tobacco that is unheard of in Australia and fast delivery usually gets to me in 7 days or at most 2 weeks.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks yohanan I'll keep that in mind I played it safe though and got 8ozs of emp and another 8 of 965, can't wait.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I don't think he'd put a sample in an international order as it could mess up your order if customs inspected it

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Thank you for all of the kind words. I appreciate that.

As far as samples go, it depends on how busy we are and if we have the sample packets made up. Occasionally we run out of them and if it's very busy and we're trying to get orders out, we don't have the time to stop and make up sample packs. So receiving samples is a random thing we do when we can.
But, if any of you ever want a specific sample of something, please ask for it in the "Customer Notes" section on the checkout page. We will do our best to fulfill you wishes.
Rich Gottlieb

4noggins.com

Status
Not open for further replies.