PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
cigrmaster you have a nice box of fun stuff to look forward to there...congrats. :puffpipe:

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I just placed my first 4noggins order. I bought a couple tins of Escudo to start a cellar and trying out John Patton's Storm Front and 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher. I am excited!

reichenbach

Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I got my 4Noggins Order today. I am a big fan of expedient service and I appreciate Rich personally signing the invoice and thanking me for ordering from him. Bald headed teacher was a pretty good smoke. It had a little more latakia than I expected but it was quite delicious all the the same. I had a crap day and my experimental PAD may be at an end for a time but I will certainly order from them in the future when I make my maintenance stocking. Thank you Rich and 4 Noggins!

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I just found out that 4noggins.com is now autoformatted for smart phones (e.g. iphone). So if youre a smart phone user, then it's very easy to order from 4noggins anytime and anywhere.

caliban

Lurker
Aug 11, 2012
I'm smoking my free sample of Owl's Head at the moment and I already ordered more. I'm going to compare it to my Butera's Royal Vintage No. 2.

bdstansel

Starting to Get Obsessed
I do most of my orders from sp.com BUT happened upon 4noggins oddly enough thru a purchase at Amazon.com. Anywho, I received the order very quickly and not just what I had paid for, also included were two samples:

Three Blind Moose & Painter Hills. There was even a hand-scribed thank you note included as well.

My first 4noggins experience was a good one and i will be back for more!

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
My last order was with 4Noggins...but I have yet to get samples that everyone else gets... :crying:
I've never had a issue with any sponser on here so far...There all great

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Placed my first order with 4noggings yesterday a.m., and receied and email this a.m. that my order was shipped. That is what I call good/fast service and if my package makes it here in good order, I will use them again.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
I have never received samples but he is a master at international shipping. The postage is on the high side but service unbeatable, they are the only online store I use.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I placed an order for 1/2 pound of C&D blending Latakia. I asked for a small sample of SG Balkan Flake. It looks and sounds great. Hopefully I will get it by Wednesday.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Have placed and received a few orders from 4noggins. Really enjoy the great customer service and fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.