PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc53

Lurker
Jul 16, 2011
Just a shout out for rich gotleb and company one of the best E-taliers out there second to none in service-FC53.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
+1. Just received my new Stanwell and a fresh supply of Beck's Ol Limey from 4 noggins.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Rich at 4n has been getting my accolades....They are the only folks that I know of that will ship FREE to us in AK & HI with purchase of $99....No one else has been willing to do this.

Jul 15, 2011
I have never ordered from 4noggins but should probably get around to it sometime. Ive been using pipesandcigars.com for my PAD and TAD fix.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
4noggins has my vote too! :clap:

If you see some bulk you're not sure about, ask for a sample with your purchase and you'll probably get it.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
4 Noggins may cost a little touch more on some things, but his service be beat by anyone IMHO. :)

Jul 15, 2011
I just placed my first order with 4 noggins earlier tonight. The prices seemed very reasonable. I ordered some samples of some bulk blends, and their prices were on par with everyone else. I am going to try a couple of the John Patton blends, and I ordered some McClelland Wilderness and some C&D Black Frigate as well. Looking forward to seeing how their shipping and service pans out. Ordering online was easy enough and they have a great selection. Will let you guys know how it goes when I get my order.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
I gotta say I have had nothing but the best service from the folks at 4noggins, and the fastest shipping of any e-tobacconist. They also have a wonderful habit of adding generous free samples to orders in my experience. Last order I got a free 1/2oz of Owl's Head, an English akin to squadron leader to my taste. Dont forget to try their house blends! 4noggins and smokingpipes are both great and these two together meet all of my needs.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
i have to say he's a good fulla. My stuff just arrived today.

I havent had a bowl yet but judging by the note in the pouch i think i know what you guys are raving about. Looking forward to it!
Edit by Kevin to fix typo

landogilbot

Lurker
Sep 15, 2011
4nogg's is a fine shop indeed. My stuff just arrived in the mail today. Fast shipping, fair prices. Best estore for Canadians in my opinion.

landogilbot

Lurker
Sep 15, 2011
4nogg's is a fine shop indeed. My "boating supplies" just arrived in the mail today. Fast shipping, fair prices. Best estore for Canadians in my opinion.

nbpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Definitely a great site. Received some stuff a week ago and going to be order more from him again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.