PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Well, as I expected above, my order arrived on Monday. There was a sample of Bald Headed Teacher enclosed :puffpipe: along with a personal handwritten thank you. Great, old fashioned customer service, in a time when it can be a rarity... Just super! Thanks Rich!!

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
I'm getting a big head. You guys need to stop flattering me. We here at 4noggins are just trying to treat others the way we would like to be treated. Fast, courteous, no excuses kinda business.
Hope you all enjoy your new tobaccos.
Rich

4noggins.com

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Rich, that's called credit where credit's due. No one is perfect, but I have yet to hear anything bad about the noggins, and I've heard a lot of good.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
4 noggins
Alot has be written so far, so I won't belabor the point. I will say that I ordered yesterday late evening online to take advantage of the 10 per cent discount, even though I didn't really 'need' anything (could that be possible?)
I called this morning to speak about the 10 percent which didn't appear on my confirmation; Rich got on the phone and it turns out he lived near where I live now. Well, close to an hour later, laughing and joking around, I needed to unfortunately tell him I had to get off the phone because I had to get back to work.
What a pleasure to speak to someone at a firm that takes the time to speak to a 'nobody' like me.
As far as I'm concerned, as this was my 2nd order, he has got my business.
Yeah for small business, and yeah to Rich and 4noggins.
Allan

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
Just got my order, two days to WV. well three but since I ordered at 11:00 pm on a sunday night...

The packing job is great...Actual packing tape, just one strip, not mummified like some orders I've gotten in. everything packed in tight and secure. I actually though my order may have been missing something given the size of the box...but no it's just packed perfectly. Remind me never to go against a 4noggins packer in a tetris match.
Oh and Rich, if your still reading this thread the cat's want me to thank you for using the peanuts instead of paper for packing materials. I'll be laughing for hours at the super static filled box dive.
Quick,well packed,and got my order right, I'll order again.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Rich.....absolutely amazing variety, service and price. I no longer have any reason for ordering anywhere else. More than impressed with the reliability of your company. KEEP IT UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.