PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Wow that game 4 canes win was something else. They obviously came to play! Let's go canes!

okiepiper

Might Stick Around
Jan 4, 2019
Chillucky, are you from St. Louis? I am originally from Missouri and was at game 2. Let's Go Blues!

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
No, I'm actually from Chicago (CHicago ILlinois Lucky is the screen name) but I did not grow up with any hockey fans. I lived in St Louis from 08-12 and became a fan of the team and the game through friends I made there.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I dug it up to be gracious to The Blues. Well fought, well played. The Sharks ran out of gas three games ago. Their game five was atrocious, and tonight's shellacking is no surprise.
Now I revert to my second hockey team (chronologically). Go Boston!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Rooting for the Bruins, but I figured the Blues would come back strong with their game in Game4. Very close game that the Blues got the bounces for because of their hard work which has basically been their season since January. Should be a fun Game5 back in Boston.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
As an impartial penguins fan, gotta be rooting for the Blues here. They have never won, first of all. But more importantly, I can't bring myself to root for anything involving Brad Marchand. He exemplifies everything that is wrong with the sport of Hockey.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I'm a Golden Knights fan and I'm rooting for the Blues for two reasons. (1) They were in last place on January 3rd and (2) they beat the Sharks.
I agree about Brad Marchand.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I'm a Golden Knights fan
I always root for the Knights. Not just because of their story last year, but they have/had a few former penguins on their roster. Most notably MAF, who exemplifies everything that is RIGHT with the sport of Hockey, and was instrumental in 2 of our Stanley Cup Championships.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
There is a reason they call Marchand "The Rat".
Rooting for the Blues, they played a hell of a game last night. If Big Z is out, the Bruins could be in trouble.

I like the story of the little girl, Lelia that roots for the Blues (has a rare disease), so I'll pull for them.
Best of three now, should be fun.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Al, Big Z has a broken jaw.
Broken Jaw shouldn't stop him. That's what masks are for. He's probably begging the trainers to let him play as we speak.

The dichotomy between hockey and soccer is so vast.

Status
Not open for further replies.