PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
Dan are you wanting to add these to the box now or on the next guys turn?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
No idea as to the vintage....maybe someone here could do a little research? Mr. Lowercase might have some insight.
Lucky, I am going to try to get these out to you by tomorrow....

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Just stopped in to see how the BP was running. Glad to see folks are enjoying it. I STILL have some samples from the last time I got the box that I haven't gotten to yet.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
It's been a busy week, but the weekend is here. Starting it off with the Uhle's Bishop's Move. It is really good. Earthy english, meaty, peppery maybe... Regardless it's good with my Dark Magic coffee this morning!

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
Ok so I have tried the SPC Potlatch and although the initial aroma didn't entice me the flavor and mellowness of it won me over. The Pirate Kake on the other hand punched me in the face and swabbed the deck with me scaliwag ass. Arrgh ye should be puttin a warning label on ye. The Georgian Creme was good as well. But I really liked the Old Dog from Shane. Where can I get that? I hope to have more updates as soon as I am paroled from Ye Olde Brig in the bowels of the Pirate Kake bilges.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
well Dan's additions should be here on Monday. Who's next? I should be able to mail out on Tuesday. Still trying stuff. Had some Esoterica Margate, it was potent. I liked it.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
This is what the box looks like now. This is before Dan additions that I'm waiting on, plus my additions... stuffed like a New Jersey ballot box.

20150801_083519_zpsjxtuszii.jpg
[/url][/img]

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Let's talk a bit about what got added....
I sent Lucky samples of all of the Standard Tobacco blends:
John Cotton's

No.1 Mild

No.'s 1&2 Medium

Smyrna
War Horse
Bengal Slices
These are all pre-production hand-mixed Russ Ouelette creations. Exceptional stuff, if my biased opinion carries any weight around here at all!
Also, both of the aforementioned Sullivan's vintage blends are now in The Box Pass. I thank our anonymous donor. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
11 pages!!!

This is what Woodsroad sent me to put in.

20150802_161635_zpsn1mle9g0.jpg
[/url][/img]

These are my additions

20150802_165147_zpsu8javyyo.jpg
[/url][/img]

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
Hey woodsroad, so are the Bengal Slices a match of the original created by Russ? I am confused. Same with the War Horse?
Thanks for the update Lucky. How is the mylar bag supply? Are there enough empty bags in the box for my additions?