PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
DANG!
Great additions. I LOVE the new SPC stuff and aged Penzance is just like adding ground unicorn horn.
Well played, sir!

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
image11-600x450.jpg

Enjoyment waiting...

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I wasn't aware I made it on the list and I've also been off the forum for a few weeks due to some personal problems. I'll have to respectfully decline my turn. Sorry, gentlemen, for the delay.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Commander, I'm sorry that you can not make it this time around. I'll hold you in reserve. I hope that your situation improves and that you are able to take part in the Box Pass. Thanks for your honesty, I'm sure that you would rather be saying "yes"
Lucky695 is up next...haven't seen him here in a while....

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
I'm lurking but on vacation until the 20th. Didn't expect to come around so fast.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Like a colossal Hoover, it sucks them in!
Lucky, please PM Shane when you return.

Shane, please hold on to the box until that time. I will PM you his shipping information.
Folks, I love it when things go the way that they should.
News: I've been contacted by a forum member, who wishes to remain anonymous, with the offer of some very special vintage blends for The Box Pass. As soon as they arrive, I will post pix and get them repacked and into the mail to the next recipient. I will also be adding some of the prototypes blends that Russ Ouellette and I have been working on.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
All of my additions I hope all enjoy.

image12-600x450.jpg

I think the only blend that is hard to find that I have yet to try is kingfisher.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
SO a List since bags are hard to read my adds are Pre buttera Penzance from about the early 90's, Smokers Haven Krumble kake, SPC Potlach good stuff, Spc Deception pass also good, Boswells Berry Cobbler, Boswells PA Dutch Treat, Boswells Pipers Pleasure, Capstan Luxary Navy Flake, Uhles Bishops move, and the re-launch of Ashtons Old Dog. Lucky should be feeling lucky! not to mention the additions Dan is sending you.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I really would rather be getting the box then having to send it to @woodsroad even though he is a good fellow and well deserving of getting an early turn.
Appreciate the thoughts guys, just been a long summer so far is all.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
After seeing shankeltown's additions, I'm going to need that box back for a minute! :lol: :puffy: