PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Hitting 1000 bowls on Aug 2 is one of those impossibly frustrating achievements. In a slightly different universe, you could smoke that bowl in front of 1000 members from this forum and literally get a standing ovation.

In this universe, though, you’re going to bound back in the house from your garage tent to celebrate and your family is not going to understand your triumph. :LOL:

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
No Grabow's here but I'll smoke some Chatham Manor in my oldest cob for my morning smoke tomorrow in tribute lol. This will be for the cob that has been "missing" you. CM is about the only Burley(iest) blend I have.

Reactions: seanv

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
I don't have a Dr. Grabow pipe, but I do have a pouch of Carter Hall on hand and will hopefully be able to sit down and enjoy a cob full of that to participate in the celebration!

Reactions: seanv and PipesRock

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
No Grabow's here but I'll smoke some Chatham Manor in my oldest cob for my morning smoke tomorrow in tribute lol. This will be for the cob that has been "missing" you. CM is about the only Burley(iest) blend I have.
As promised... not a top ten blend for me but a kudos smoke to didimauw in my well abused Country Gentleman. Congrats sir. Now never do that again. Pipe smoking is to be enjoyed not confining ;)

20200802_094316~2.jpg

Reactions: seanv
Status
Not open for further replies.