PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Very impressive feat. Congrats are in order. If you settle in for the next meer for a year challenge I'll follow that too

Reactions: PipesRock

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Congrats! What an accomplishment, especially in today’s easily distracted world.
Not only is the year with the Grabow impressive, but it’s also quite impressive that you found a group of people (such as us) who can appreciate such a feat, which is undoubtedly thought of as obscure and esoteric by the non-pipe smoking population.

I do not own any Dr Grabow pipes and I don’t have any Carter Hall on hand, but I’ll be having a bowl of Pegasus in a cob later in your honor!

Reactions: Bowie and PipesRock

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Haha, what?

990?

Ten away from an even thousand?

You might be the kind of monster that, when meeting someone you were told has OCD, wears your glasses slightly askew, or buttons your jacket one button off, all the way up.

Don’t think you’re going to get away with it. My therapist is going to hear about this.
Lmao, exactly!

• Haha
Reactions: Casual

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Thank you everybody! Not much has changed with the pipe, I'll post pics soon. And it was very rainy today, but I'm ending it here, at 990 bowls.

It was much easier than I thought. No choices to choose from. It was a great experience overall, and I thank you all for watching!!
Go smoke 10 bowls immediately, sir!!! 990 is like those dudes that run a marathon and then shit themselves and die 50 feet from the line!!!!

Just kidding. You made it a year man. I wouldn’t have made it a week. Hell of a fine job.

Reactions: lawdawg and Bowie

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Go smoke 10 bowls immediately, sir!!! 990 is like those dudes that run a marathon and then shit themselves and die 50 feet from the line!!!!

Just kidding. You made it a year man. I wouldn’t have made it a week. Hell of a fine job.
Hahaha just picturing that made me smile lmao.

The bad thing is that my other pipes are an hour and a half away. Going to grab my cob at home tomorrow afternoon!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
I am truly amazed at how well the pipe held up. It gives me hope that my Dr's will hold up for a long time. Most of mine are blue spades and I smoke them daily. When I first got them i would only smoke one bowl a day per pipe. but after watching what you did i smoke them alot more. I have a Grand Duke that I really abuse so far the only damage is the clear finish is wearing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.