PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Received my SS pacakage, but now I'm torn as to whether I should open it, or wait for Christmas.... what are you gents doing?

AND I was going to be shipping out my SS package this morning, and then perusing a certain tobacco website last night, I stumbled upon a blend that I think is right up my SS's alley. Out came the credit card and now my SS will have to wait a few more days for this special blend to arrive.
I'm going to put it under the tree, fully intending to save it for christmas morning, then unwrap it impatiently anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after receiving. I know myself too well to imagine any other outcome 😂

Last year, I got my box before Christmas, intended to wait until Christmas, but wasn’t able to open until after Christmas (I think it was New Year’s Eve). I still need to decide if I’ll do an unboxing video (I doubt it).

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Last year, I got my box before Christmas, intended to wait until Christmas, but wasn’t able to open until after Christmas (I think it was New Year’s Eve). I still need to decide if I’ll do an unboxing video (I doubt it).
I’m thinking of not opening my present until October next year, just so we can keep the thread going.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin

I've never seen a video of you that I regretted watching. Please be dancing in a super fly suit while unboxing.

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
You guys convinced me to open it. I open the box and what do my eyes see? Another box! Now I'm wondering if the Secret Santa elves are telling me to wait....View attachment 268012

There may or may not be another piece of paper in that box. A white paper perhaps lost among the brown paper stuffing. Perhaps with some writing. Maybe descriptions of the gift(s) and why they were chosen. Maybe.

Not that I would know.

Just guessing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.