PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Received my SS pacakage, but now I'm torn as to whether I should open it, or wait for Christmas.... what are you gents doing?

AND I was going to be shipping out my SS package this morning, and then perusing a certain tobacco website last night, I stumbled upon a blend that I think is right up my SS's alley. Out came the credit card and now my SS will have to wait a few more days for this special blend to arrive.

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
Received my SS pacakage, but now I'm torn as to whether I should open it, or wait for Christmas.... what are you gents doing?

AND I was going to be shipping out my SS package this morning, and then perusing a certain tobacco website last night, I stumbled upon a blend that I think is right up my SS's alley. Out came the credit card and now my SS will have to wait a few more days for this special blend to arrive.
ResizedP_1701977312864_762523741870833.gif

Chalaw87

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2021
Northeast TN

Open it. I’m dying to know what your secret Santa gift is. Post a picture.

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California

you-better-open-3t4oqn.jpg

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)

So you have received your SS package before sending out the one to your match? Well there’s only one thing to do.

Open your package, and then send your match the stuff you don’t like.

25F6E53A-C07D-4F4A-9B16-0C55B2BD1C72.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.