PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
8cgwgz.jpg

Gentlemen, I am at a loss of words to express my gratitude.
So a few days ago I got a notice in my mailbox that I had an item to pick up from the local postoffice. I was puzzled, because Amazon usually just leaves the package in a safe spot around my house, and also I haven't ordered anything lately, especially from the US.

My first reaction was: is this a mistake?

I asked my wife if she had ordered anything, and she said she didn't. Well this was a strange one.

So this evening after work I decided to head over and see what this was all about. The clerk took my sheet and came back with a small envelope. There was some confusion over duties on it, and after some wrangling, they gave it to me.

The return address looked vaguely familiar, but as I am still recuperating from PMSS 2023, nothing really rang any bells.

When I got home, I opened the envelope.

20240115_195745.jpg

@RustiePyles CPG, I don't know how this was pulled off, and who was involved, but I am shocked and blown away. The mods must have been in on it as well, as this was why the thread was re-opened.

This was really unnecessary, and completely too much, but thank you all so much.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
View attachment 279941

Gentlemen, I am at a loss of words to express my gratitude.
So a few days ago I got a notice in my mailbox that I had an item to pick up from the local postoffice. I was puzzled, because Amazon usually just leaves the package in a safe spot around my house, and also I haven't ordered anything lately, especially from the US.

My first reaction was: is this a mistake?

I asked my wife if she had ordered anything, and she said she didn't. Well this was a strange one.

So this evening after work I decided to head over and see what this was all about. The clerk took my sheet and came back with a small envelope. There was some confusion over duties on it, and after some wrangling, they gave it to me.

The return address looked vaguely familiar, but as I am still recuperating from PMSS 2023, nothing really rang any bells.

When I got home, I opened the envelope.

View attachment 279944

@RustiePyles CPG, I don't know how this was pulled off, and who was involved, but I am shocked and blown away. The mods must have been in on it as well, as this was why the thread was re-opened.

This was really unnecessary, and completely too much, but thank you all so much.
A lot of people are very happy that finally made its way to your house. 😀
It was very much a group effort!

Thanks Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.