PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
We got back to PA last night. I’m happy to report several boxes were waiting for me. Among them, a package from the UK that USPS said was in North Carolina yesterday (much to my dismay) containing a pipe I’ve wanted for years that would’ve gotten seized by eBay Global Shipping as “drug paraphernalia” had it not been for warnings from several forum members early enough for me to tell the seller to ship by Royal Mail instead, and more importantly in the context of this thread, my PMSS gift:

20231208_080615.jpg

The utility knife was what I used to open the box and cover @Sobrbiker ’s name—it was not in the box—I love the Christmas tree drawing! Thank you! I’m probably going to wait until close to Christmas to open what’s in the box and will update then.

I’m putting the finishing touches on what I’m sending out to my giftee(s) and hope to get to the Post Office in the next day or two.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Guilty as charged . . .package is done and ready to go. . .just needs to be shipped. Procrastinating . . .or building drama? Hmmmmm.
In all the past years I think I received my box with at least a couple weeks to spare.
All but one anyway - and I can't remember if it was last year or '21. I got it the day before Xmas Eve, or a day or two after the big day. I can't even recall accurately. I just remember the absolutely neurotic feeling that accompanied the wait!

JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2022
We got back to PA last night. I’m happy to report several boxes were waiting for me. Among them, a package from the UK that USPS said was in North Carolina yesterday (much to my dismay) containing a pipe I’ve wanted for years that would’ve gotten seized by eBay Global Shipping as “drug paraphernalia” had it not been for warnings from several forum members early enough for me to tell the seller to ship by Royal Mail instead, and more importantly in the context of this thread, my PMSS gift:

View attachment 268166

The utility knife was what I used to open the box and cover @Sobrbiker ’s name—it was not in the box—I love the Christmas tree drawing! Thank you! I’m probably going to wait until close to Christmas to open what’s in the box and will update then.

I’m putting the finishing touches on what I’m sending out to my giftee(s) and hope to get to the Post Office in the next day or two.
88orwv.jpg

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
by Josh Bishop

A cold Christmas Eve with a warm moonlit glow
A quiet night soft with the fresh-fallen snow
Inside, out of reach from the cold winter air
Santa’s stuffing the stockings with care

The kids left a glass and a plate piled high
But Santa just pulls on his beard with a sigh
It’s a been a long night, still there’s hours to go