PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Don't hold back, Jim.

Is this a blurb from your review?
If I wrote subjective reviews, you'd be surprised at what all I could say about some blends. :LOL: I generally shy away from giving opinions on blends, but in this case, I thought I'd have a little fun for a change. Btw, I sent some of Non Plus Ultra to a couple of people who wanted to try when I told them how bad it was. One of them called me up and said, "Hey, man! I thought we were friends and you sent me this blend?" I said, "Be careful what you ask for, buddy! This will teach you to not to doubt me again." I think he gets out of the sanitarium next month.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
If I wrote subjective reviews, you'd be surprised at what all I could say about some blends. :LOL: I generally shy away from giving opinions on blends, but in this case, I thought I'd have a little fun for a change. Btw, I sent some of Non Plus Ultra to a couple of people who wanted to try when I told them how bad it was. One of them called me up and said, "Hey, man! I thought we were friends and you sent me this blend?" I said, "Be careful what you ask for, buddy! This will teach you to not to doubt me again." I think he gets out of the sanitarium next month.
I was about to say all this hate has me curious to try, since I usually enjoy polarizing flavors, but you've about convinced me... if someone enjoys Grasmere, 1792, and Condor, is there a chance they'd like it? Or is it just some totally deeper level of hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.