PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Clip

Lurker
May 14, 2024
Southern Indiana
Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Listening to the rest of the ball game.
View attachment 319198
I bought a 264 Aran smooth today. Sadly, it was as if there was no draft hole. I couldn’t get a hint of air through the pipe. So I returned it

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2015 Doblone d’Oro in my Alden bamboo billiard.

IMG-1299.png

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Always go through Ybor City when in Tampa.
I don't drink coffee anymore.....especially THEIR coffee. :)

I do and i did! And it was decent, strong, cuban-style stuff. Needed a hit since i went to a restaurant in Gainesville earlier in the morning and i learned not to drink regular restaurant coffee around here the last couple times i was in town. Crappy pics due to the phone cam and dim lighting in the cigar lounge, but, here goes...

Tabanero EL. This was a pretty dang good stick. Will pick up more from them next drive down, for sure.

coffee and cig.jpg
cuban coffee and bands.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
@PaulRVA , I smoked the Eltang basic and it’s a keeper. Super light and comfortable….packing it up for the road. Appreciate the suggestion.
Glad to hear that. I’ve found them to be indispensable when working in the yard or for a quick smoke.
Light, smokes great and easy to clench. Hope your road trip is enjoyable and the work you mentioned goes well too.