PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Pain relievers in general are tough. The sensation of pain is necessary. People without it tend to die at young ages. Effective relief without addiction or side effects is the holy grail for the pharmaceutical industry.
Pain relievers are so very necessary. Dealing with enough of it myself as well as family with chronic pain, it can give folks their life back. One doesn’t need morphine for a stubbed toe though. 😂 Pain is inevitable.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Thats one of the most even color turns Ive seen. A time lapse slide show on that pipe would be killer.
Yeah it’s pretty crazy how even it is. I’ve never had a meer color like this. I’ve also never smoked a Meer exclusively like this. I’m assuming at some point that the coloring will slow down and plateau but it doesn’t look like it has yet.

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Smoking now some of my own (selfmade) "mix" of pipe tobacco with rubbed cigarillo. In the last pipe of the "corn cob phase" of my rotation, which is actually my favourite cob and moreover my most favourite pipe of all I have, my instant answer to the possible question "what if... just one pipe...?".
Good health to all Forum members, all the good people!

Pipe & cigarillo self made mix - MM corn cob pipe.jpg

PrivatePiping

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2023
Todd - Boise, ID
It looks like you live in Boise? PM me if your interested in meeting and enjoy a smoke or I could give you a sample and you can decide if you like it? I go to Sturman’s in Garden City now and then to smoke.
That sounds great! I've never been to the Garden City Sturman's, but have been curious. I've been going to the downtown store, for cigars, since they opened in the mid 90s. My name is Todd by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.